Hiring! Client Services Coordinator (Full-Time or Part-Time, Immediate Opening)
Burnaby Counselling Group (BCG) has been strengthening relationships and facilitating the emotional, mental and spiritual development of our clients for over 35 years. Our team of diverse and professionally trained therapists offers a wide range of confidential counselling services for individuals, couples, children, and families. We are passionate about building and rebuilding lives. In partnership with our generous donors, we also provide subsidized counselling services to those in need.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator to provide client services and administrative support to our team of the therapists. If you are looking for a supportive and professional work environment where you can help provide valuable care to people in need, then Burnaby Counselling Group is your ideal not-for-profit workplace.
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills and the ability to work both independently and as a team player. Other qualifications include:
• Proficient in standard office software applications.
• Experience in client management software would be an asset.
• Effective oral and written communication with clients and public.
• Able to organize work and carry out the duties of the position with independence.
• Efficient in operating multiple telephone lines and other office equipment.
• Comfortable working with clients in a multicultural and diverse setting.
• Committed to upholding the highest degree of confidentiality.
• Afternoon, evening and weekend availability will be given higher priority.
• Current criminal record check.
The successful candidate will adhere to our Mission and Value Statement and will be asked to sign our Statement of Faith.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; others will be kept in our database for future consideration.