Mission and Values
Burnaby Counselling Group is a not-for-profit society that strengthens relationships and fosters emotional, mental and spiritual maturity both within the church and a diverse extended community.
The Burnaby Counselling Group is founded on the biblical teaching of the nature of God, as revealed in Christ. These teachings indicate the value of human beings in God's sight, and His patience with them, both in crisis and in process.
Therefore we believe:
1. In the uniqueness and inherent worth of each person.
2. In the healing power of relationship.
3. In the accessibility and affordability of professional therapy.
4. In the recognition and experience of brokenness as essential to our
counselling, both for ourselves and our clients.
5. In the ongoing process of healing.