by John Chan, Finanical Planner with Wealthwave & Cameron Keller, Executive Director of Burnaby Counselling Group
- Do you have too much month left at the end of the money?
- Are you struggling to live within your means?
- Are you ready for the financial stresses and pressures of the holiday season?
- Do you have a comprehensive living budget, where you understand what is coming in and going out?
- What kind of plan do you have for your finances in the short and long term?
- Are money issues leading to conflict between you and your partner?
Relation$hip Cent$ is a course for anyone who wants to become better at managing their financial affairs. The course will begin with a Biblical foundation for managing finances, and the majority of the morning will be spent teaching participants how to develop and implement an actual living budget. This is a practical course! You will leave with an actual budget, and instructions on how to implement it!
The afternoon will feature presentation and discussion from a Financial Planner with Wealthwave. John will facilitate a rich and practical discussion on many of the “bigger” considerations of financial planning and management including:
- Cash flow management
- Insurance as the foundation
- Debt management
- Emergency fund
- Planning for retirement
- Estate planning
Cost: $80 per person or $125 per couple – light lunch included!
Space is limited. Register now!